- You are looking for a surprisingly light, funny, heartwarming, fast read with some substance too it.
- Obsessive marathoners drive you crazy.
- You’ve never thought about life as a quadriplegic.
- You used to wait, standing outside a broken phone booth with money in your hand.
- You’re well acquainted with sibling rivalry.
- Character development turns you on.
Don’t read this if:
- Disabled people make you queasy.
- Feelings make you queasy.
- You can’t handle books that don’t defy gender stereotypes.
- You are a die-hard pessimist (but you think of yourself as a realist).
- You’re in a Stephen King kind of mood.
- You believe all questions have one right answer.
*I received this book from Penguin in exchange for my honest review. Be sure to check out this book club kit for a recipe for what sounds like a refreshing tea cocktail (I’m not kidding) and lemon cream tart, a Q & A with the author, and some more information about the book, in case you’re still on the fence.